Friday, November 20, 2009

Website is Up!

My website is FINALLY up and running! For a computer illiterate like me, this has been a huge undertaking and very time consuming. But..success! Please check it out at http://www.loraebowden.com/ and give me feedback and suggestions.

Also, check out the recipes I posted there. Two are my favorite yam recipes.  The Apple and Yam is perfect for your Thanksgiving feast.  The Apple, Onion, Sausage Pot Pie is fantastic for Fall - a definite comfort food. They take a little time but are REALLY worth it - so yummy! I promise they will become family favorites for you, too. Also, after much trial and error, I have come up with a delicious granola recipe. I won't claim it is absolutely perfect - mostly because I think every recipe can be tweaked and be good or better - but let's just say I couldn't stop eating it when it came out of the oven. Dangerous for a diet, but very healthy, simple, and cost-effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment